Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Week

Well once again I thought this week that I would decide that I would do this a little every night but look it still isn’t happening. So I am going to tell you about my week. On Monday I did nothing, Tuesday I went ice-skating at the Bountiful Bubble for a combined young men’s young women’s activity. Then afterwards my scoutmaster and a few others took us to Burger King afterwards. Then on Wednesday I did nothing again. Then on Thursday I went to Alice in Wonderland the school rhapsody play. I had to go for yearbook to take pictures. It was really good. I at first sat on the floor right up front but that was too close and I almost got kicked in the face a few times when they decided to get up and dance. Then I just about tripped poor little Alice with my feet on accident. So I decided that wasn’t working and got up and went to the back. Where I sat on the counter and used the giant telescopic lens on the camera to take good pictures. So then it is now Friday and the week really flew by fast. When I got home from school Friday me and a friend walked to McDonald’s and got dinner then we stopped on our way home at Dan’s to get pop and brownies. Then we took our food to our church pavilion and at it there. Then on Saturday my little brother had a soccer game that I was going to go to at 8:00 in the morning. Which to me really isn’t that early. But the only thing was that the game was clear in Provo. So when his coach wants him there an hour early that means we had to get up at 5:00 and leave at 5:45 am. Now that’s a little early for me. So we did that came home and went to the Layton High football game. I was going with another friend and we went a little late. So we got there about five minutes into the first quarter and the score was already 28 to 0. We weren’t sure whether to go in our not because it was really clear that Layton was going to win against Spanish Fork. So of course they did with a final score of 48 to 7. Then afterwards I went over to my friend’s house. Then he had to go because my little brother had a basketball game and my friend had to go to his football game. He got to play under the lights at the football stadium at Weber State. I sounded like lots of fun. Then after that I went to the ward Halloween party it was kinda fun except of when somebody decided to barf on the floor and on me. (No not really just they spilled soup all over the floor and me then dumped root beer down my pants.) So with that information you should be able to guess who it was. Then after the party my friend and I rented a movie and watched it that night. It was really good. It was Premonition. I don’t know if you have seen it or not. If you haven’t seen it I would recommend it. It’s a really good thriller movie. So that was my week, and we will see what my week has in store over the UEA weekend.

3 comments:

Lots of Keys said...

Sounds like you had a fun week. Haha. I loved Premonition, it was a great movie.

Anonymous said...

I believe that when you said sad, you meant sat. This typo is in the sentence that reads, Where I "sad" on the counter and used the giant telescopic lens on the camera to take good pictures. You may want to fix this so you don't look like a fool. Nice blog altogether.

Panda Girl said...

LOL about the "sad"!
Sounds like an awesome week :D