Sunday, November 18, 2007

Boring Week

Well once again another boring week goes by. But next week will be way fun. So I will wait to tell that to you next week when it happens. So on Monday this week my parents went to the Jazz game with some friends. They got to have this really fancy buffet with Prime Rib and Shrimp and all this stuff in a suite. I was mad I couldn’t go. So instead my grandma came over and we ate pizza and ice cream as we watched Evan Almighty. It actually didn’t turn out to be a very bad night. Tuesday I went to Primary Children’s Hospital to deliver some quilts. My friend for his eagle project made quilts and we went and delivered them to the sick kids. On Wednesday I went to the last little bet of the Honors English party got some ice cream then left. Then I really didn’t do much the rest of the day. I drove my mom and my brother to my brother’s basketball practice then drove back home and did homework. Then on Thursday I did nothing the whole night. Wow really boring isn’t it. Well that leaves me to Friday. I got up went to school oh then I got checked out 11:00 to go to the Layton High Football game. We met my grandpa at Crown Burger is Salt Lake to eat lunch. Then after we ate we started our way up the traffic filled hills up to Rice-Eccles. We got there about half hour early and it was still packed. There were people all over the place and we had a hard time finding a place to sit. But we ended up sitting on the fifty yard line a little way up there up still they were really good seats. So we watched the game (too bad they lost I really wanted them to win) the drove home afterwards. On the way home we had to stop at the store to get some groceries. We happened to pass the exit ramp that the team was getting of on the bus. So once the three school buses passed through the intersection six cop cars and a fire truck pulled out onto the road, around the busses. They turned on their lights and sirens and paraded the school bus through the city to the school in celebration. I thought that was cool that they did that even though they lost. So anyway then on Saturday I got up slaved away in the yard doing lots of yard work. Then after that I went to my little brothers basketball game and came home to read my book for the term project in Cobia. That was my way fun week. But I PROMISE that my next blog will be tons better because I have a lot of fun things planned for the new week.

No comments: