Sunday, January 20, 2008

The End of Term and Long Weekend

Well I don’t remember what I wrote about last week. I think it was the expression of my disappointment of not being able to go on that campout. It ended up being okay though. So actually right now I am typing (or trying to type) to type this blog on my iPod. If I was home I would just do it on the computer but on not so I will try to kill two birds with one stone. So anyway I am so so glad that the term is over. I really don’t know why I think is just the stress of making sure that my grades end up okay. On last Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday all I did was read. I read all day at school when I could. Then I would walk home from school and that was my only break from reading. Then I would go straight back to read again. This is why I am so glad that’s over. But the thing that I am looking forward to the most is the extra long weekend. So starting off the weekend. Yesterday was my grandpa’s birthday and my grandparents came over and spent the day with us. Then we all went to my little brother’s basketball game. Afterwards we went out to dinner at Cafe Rio. (My favorite restaurant) It was AMAZING as usual. Then after that I went to the regional dance. Had a good time there to. So them here comes this morning I got up and got ready but today is Stake Conference so instead of driving to church we hopped in the car and drove to Bountiful. So enough of this week let's talk about the fun stuff with our long weekend. Tomorrow/Monday I am going to the car show in Salt Lake. I am so excited you can’t even imagine. So I will have to take a lot of pictures and post them on my blog. Then I really have no idea what I am going to do the rest of the break. I really want to go skiing and sledding. So I will cross my fingers. I guess I'm lucky cause I get a day longer break than all of you. On Wednesday I have a conference at the State Capitol and Grand America hotel. So I get an extra day off. The only problem is that I have to get up of five o clock on the morning. Leave at six fifteen and be at the Capitol very very early. That's the only bad thing. But I think that it is going to be worth it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That must of been a fun weekend!