Sunday, January 6, 2008

Movies and Snow

Well since we haven’t talked since before Christmas I hope everybody had a good one. I hope everybody got all they wanted I know I did and much much more. Well any over the holiday break the only thing I did was read my book to finish my AR points and I watched movies. I saw like eight movies, National Treasure, Disturbia, I am Legend, The Game Plan, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, and finally Alvin and the Chipmunks. Well I guess that’s only seven but still I saw all of them in five days. My favorite of course was just the first National Treasure but since I have seen that a lot that really doesn’t count for the holiday movie contest. My favorite was National Treasure: Book of Secrets Though I didn’t like it as much as the first I still really really liked it. Disturbia was really good but it was really kind of strange in some parts. Those of you who have seen it probably know what I mean. But really I liked it. I did love all the movies I saw all over the break. Then aside from all that I spent lots of time shoveling and snow blowing the snow. The really sad thing is I haven’t had a chance to go play in the snow yet. We have gotten so much snow the past few weeks, well I guess even months I haven’t had a chance to go play in it. Except next week I will have all day and night and day again. We are going on another scout camp out. Now im sure you have heard me talk a lot about my young men’s and all our campouts so it should be no surprise that I am going on another one. This one I am going to a cabin in Heber City. There will be lots of snow of course. This will be my third trip there and I have had lots and lots of fun there every single time. So we will get there and unpack a little then go outside and sled and snowboard and play in the snow. So that should be fun and I will have to let you know how it went when I write my next blog next week.

No comments: