Sunday, January 13, 2008

End of Term Stress!

Well like I promised last blog I would tell you about my winter camping trip to the cabin. So I guess I will tell you that we didn’t end up going so let me explain how it happened. When we planned this campout it was supposed to be in a week from this coming Friday, But my leaders pregnant wife said “No you can’t have the campout then! That’s when we are supposed to have the baby.” So after much persuasion we convinced him that he needed to be home that weekend. So then they moved the campout to Jan. 11th and 12th. Then I found out that his wife had the baby three weeks early so it ended up being a few days before we were supposed to leave. It kind of made me mad that we planned it around the baby then they ended having it when we had moved it for him in the first place! (If that made any sense at all.) So since the baby was born early he had to stay in the hospital a little longer than most babies. But really it is all right with me. Im glad that that was the reason they canceled it and im glad that both parents and baby are now home. So anyway I guess that I will have to wait another week and a half and you will to if you were just dying to hear about it. It is almost the end of the term thank goodness (Getting closer to summer!) but the only bad thing is I have been living the last three weeks in total stress. If you are at all like me the last week of the term you are running around the school talking to all the teachers trying to get your grades up at the last minute. That’s exactly what I really really do not want to do tomorrow. But I think my grades are fine as of now, as long as I can finish my AR points. I really do like to read I just feel like I can’t choose the book I want to read. I had to read Into Thin Air for science and all of the books we had to read for Honors English. I just don’t get excited like I used to about reading because the books I get stuck reading are not my type. So really now I have to stop typing and go read so I can get all the AR points I need.

2 comments:

Lots of Keys said...

Well, that sucks about not being able to read what you want. It is kind of annoying...

Brownie Lover said...

Sounds VERY stressful!