Sunday, March 16, 2008

Attitude

This is my Comma Essay assignment from last week. I was reading over it again and impressed myself that I wrote it, so I am going to publish it again.

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference," Mrs. Crittenden my 4th grade teacher drilled into our heads. Every morning we would say it over and over again. "Now class say it with me,” she would say, ”Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference," our class always repeated back rather unenthusiastically. " But now thinking about it now she was right. I have a good attitude, or at least I think I do. Attitude makes the world what it is. People, their thoughts, and attitudes, are what makes the world, and how people look at it. If you don’t have a good attitude about something, then you are going to get absolutely nothing out if it. Life is pretty good, except when we are driving in the winding highway of life, taking the ups, downs and the curves it throws at you. But taking control of your car on this highway, you can make it safely to your destination. In other words if you don’t take control of your attitude and look at everything in a bad way, things will only get worse. But if you change your attitude to make the best of things, you will find yourself having a good time. I have done many things in my life I have not wanted to do at all, but I still knew I had to do them anyway. I would always complain, “Why do I have to go?” or “I don’t want to go can I stay home?” I know for a fact that all of us have done this. But if I look at whatever I am doing in a fun way, most of the time I always find myself having fun. Even sometimes I argue with my parents about how boring something will be and how much I don’t want to go. “Oh come on you will have fun!” Is what they all say as they push you out of the car and drive away. Then you go with a bad attitude, sometime during it you change it had find you had fun, a lot of fun. Then they pick you up and your parents say, “How was it.” I just always answer fine. Remember what you have learned about attitude. Attitude luckily is something people can control. What they don't realize is that all they need to do is change now and then and it will make a world of difference. Just remember, “Attitude is a little thing that really does make a humongous difference!”

1 comment:

Lots of Keys said...

That is so true...... Hahaha