Wednesday, March 5, 2008

California: Part 1

Ya I finally went on a Vacation and it went way way to fast! If you have been reading my last blogs you probably know that I went to California. My parents surprised my little brother and me about it two weeks before we left. It was the first time my whole family has flown on a plane at once, and my family’s first family vacation in almost seven years. So we had to get up at like five on Thursday morning so we could be at the airport in time to leave. After the short flight of about an hour and a half we got our car, checked into our hotel, and got a burrito at taco bell, and went right on into Disneyland. Our first ride was Indiana Jones. After that we just kept going on rides right and left. Then I got a terrible headache. I honestly think the worst one I have ever had. I think it was from all the jerking and bumping of the rides. Anyway I asked my dad if he had any aspirin or something in this pocket since I saw him put some in this pocket before we took off earlier that morning. But then he told me he had left it in the car. So I just spit out my gum (cause that gives me headaches if I chew to long) and figured it would go away. Well three hours later after going on even more rides; including the Teacups, Roger Rabbit and other spinning rides it still did not go away. In fact it just got thirty times worse. To the point where I thought I was going to throw up. By then it was about five o’clock and the park closed at six. So we decided to go to California adventure. Still with my headache I went on the Tower of Terror. Oh my gosh first the ride freaked me out, then after I got off, Oh my head! Oh my poor head! But for some reason I kept going to rides, so we wandered over to Soarin’ Over California. As we were waiting in line my dad asked me if my head still hurt. But then I was like lying on the ground about ready to throw up. I said yes then guess what my mom pulls out of her pocket!!! Ya I know what you are guessing and you are right. Oh I wanted to die especially since my mom had the aspirin with her all day. So after another nauseating ride I finally took it right as the parks were closing for the night. Kind of a bummer but it was still really fun. We were starving after that so we went to this pizza place. I don’t know what it was called but it was a lot like the Pie Pizzeria. It was really really good. Then we went to the store across the street to got cookies and snacks for our hotel room. Then we went to our hotel and went straight to bed. Well im done with writing right now so next post I will tell you about the rest of the trip. I had a blast!

1 comment:

Lots of Keys said...

Yeah... California is fun hahaha.